Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As one of the most important traffic sources at Lyst, Organic (SEO) touches all parts of the business. You will work within the Organic team as an Analyst understanding how the channel is performing, identifying trends within our data and identifying opportunities for improvement while working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the Organic team and the wider business. You will have experience in a similar role with a focus on data analysis. Ideally you will have been working within a brand or an agency to help grow SEO visibility.
It is essential that you are not only a great contributor, but more motivated by helping the team to achieve their goals. It will be important to understand the impact of both the tests / initiatives that we run across the Organic team, as well the impact of the tests / initiatives that are running in other parts of the business to organic traffic.
You will have strong analytical skills, with the ability and precision to identify trends across large data sets and understand the impact to Organic performance across the business. With such a focus on understanding data and trends, you will be highly detail oriented. You will get the small things right and appreciate their importance, while still being pragmatic. You will use relentless rigour to produce high quality work to 100% accuracy and have an obsession for effortless and perfectly presented documentation.
You’ll be responsible for mining fashion data insights using Lyst’s tools, but also external sources. We’re looking for someone who can find new ways to source and explore interesting trends, helping us tell stories with data. Working closely with our creative, comms and design teams, your work will support us building world class data visualisations covered by global media. We’re looking for someone who is curious and experimental, open to finding new sources of information and exploring interesting new ways of understanding the world through data.
You’ll need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, responding quickly to find solutions and get to the best results. You’ll split your time between SEO analysis and trend forecasting / special projects for the comms team.
- You will have SEO experience from a similar role and the willingness to expand your knowledge further. You keep a close eye on latest trends and developments from within the SEO industry
- You will update weekly performance reporting dashboards highlighting to the business how the Organic channel is performing versus the set KPIs. You will track our search visibility using the variety of ranking tools we have setup, highlighting any fluctuations in performance based on internal data to understand the impact on organic performance
- You will be a clear, confident and persuasive communicator with exceptional composure and able to explain the complex in simple terms and the interpersonal skills to influence a diverse number of stakeholder groups
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects the same time and prioritise your own workload to ensure that tasks get completed in a timely manner
- Present conclusions based on data analysis in a succinct and efficient manner. You will be able to filter to what is important making decisions using the right amount of data
- We are a fast-paced business that rewards all Lysters a degree of autonomy, it’s essential that you are inquisitive, have a positive can-do attitude while taking the initiative to dictate a portion of your own workload, identifying tasks that will offer benefits to the team
- You will be an advanced user of Excel / Google sheets
- Help draw powerful insights from Lyst data and social data to share with the Lyst comms team, powering their press campaigns. Identify new opportunities for trend tracking and actively seek out new ways to help grow Lyst’s data storytelling capacity.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.