Director/VP Performance Marketing
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Lyst is seeking a performance marketing leader to own and lead a team of superstars to mega growth.
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of 10+ (Engineering, Product, Analysts and Operations’ specialists) organised into 3 mini-squads (Marketing-Tech, Paid Search and Display/Social) to drive in-market audiences to Lyst’s web and APP properties.
- You will be the ultimate owner of strategy and budget of all Paid marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Affiliate, Remarketing, Display, Social, APP Installs and Experiments), external relationships with Ad platforms, agencies and above all growth innovations through marketing.
- Be ahead of shifts in the industry and understand the market, through quantitative and qualitative analysis, which informs your growth strategy. This allows you to allocate resources within your squad and define the problems each should be solving to meet growth targets.
- Ensure your Squad has a clear mission, and everyone in your squad understands how their collective impact helps Lyst achieve its growth mission, which should form their primary motivation.
- You will be expected to make fast decisions, be self motivated, own failures and need minimal support to achieve your goals. You should feel comfortable working autonomously and know when to step in and when to delegate.
- Ideally 10 years+ in digital marketing, 5 years+ in management or leadership.
- Strong track record of multi channel campaign management and optimisations decisions, making and setting strategies to show continuous growth or adaptability.
- Worked on multi-million dollar budgets and large scale campaigns.
- Familiar with technical project decision making and experience in product managing or working with Product Manager.
- Highly analytical and understands attribution in depth.
- Has all round marketing, industry knowledge and commercial understanding.
- Has worked in an environment which is fast paced and performance focused
- Understanding of client side (supply) to be able to guide and influence all aspects of buying power.
- Proven ability to continuously communicate/influence longer term strategy with peers and leadership is crucial.
- Built, developed multiple teams with different objectives/key results simultaneously.
- You get a total of 29 days holiday per year.
- Company pension.
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1200 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Free food
- Friday drinks every week - free drinks and snacks!