Product Manager - Product Data
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
You will work in a squad within the Supply Tribe, whose mission it is to ingest and provide fresh and accurate inventory data to customers; quickly and efficiently.
The squad consists of a cross functional team of product and engineering skill sets.
You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the strategy for your product area - define and deliver high performance digital experiences.
Here at Lyst we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager to help find new opportunities to continuously improve our integrations with partners and the product data we receive in order to provide customers with the information and context they need to make informed purchase decisions and come back to Lyst again and again.
The importance of this position and freedom that comes with it is fairly exceptional and you will receive high level of support from VPs, as needed, to help execute your strategies in the most effective way possible
We require someone who is interested in working with data pipelines and appreciates the complexities of these environments when dealing with multiple APIs and millions of data points per day.
- You will have good product management skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience or a strong interest in working with data pipelines and making them as robust, accurate, and scalable as possible.
- You have experience collaborating with technical leads and teams of software engineers to build fast and expressive APIs for using this data.
- You'll be comfortable working largely autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail.
- You can multitask and balance large and small initiatives against the day to day BAU maintenance of the services your squad is responsible for.
- You like to operate in a lean environment where you value continuous iteration to aid effective fast delivery.
- You are able to dive into product analytics and run tests to help inform your decision making.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers.
- You’re analytical, comfortable expressing new ideas and humble.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.