Senior iOS Engineer
Who are we?
Lyst is a global search engine that connects millions of shoppers to the fashion they love. Our product combines data science, software engineering and UX design to help customers find what they want out of millions of unique items.
We bring together people with a wide variety of skills to work in small teams with a shared vision of the product.
We value autonomy and alignment and reward teams for using this freedom to build a great product.
We aim for a diverse culture that is all about learning to create great software for our users.
You might also be interested to read about some of the things we’ve built recently on our engineering blog over at https://making.lyst.com.
The App Squad
The App Squad is part of our Customer Experience Tribe, whose mission is to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion from our partners through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join us currently and help Lyst build and grow our product for iOS platform. You will work closely with our current engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to develop new product features and help us execute our product strategy.
You will be working as part of a team to build a mobile platform that leverages our gigantic data sets to provide an immersive and engaging user experience.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to help Lyst build and grow our iOS application. You will work closely with our current engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to build the best fashion search app.
We are looking for someone with experience working on published iOS applications through the whole development life cycle. Using modern development tools like continuous integration, unit testing and dependency managers.
Our application is written in Swift but it’s not essential you know it already. We’ll get you up to speed.
- We offer £65,000 to £100,000.
- You get a total of 37 days holiday per year. 22 days to use across the year, 7 days to use when we close the office in December and all 8 UK bank holidays.
- Company pension. We'll match your contributions up to 3% of your salary.
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1200 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses.