Partnerships Onboarding Executive
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
We are looking for a Partnerships Onboarding Executive to join the partnerships team in our newly formed Acquisition Squad. As an Onboarding Exec, you will ensure that the onboarding of all our new partners is smooth and swift.
Your day-do-day role will be to:
- On-board new partners, mostly the ones that don't have an API integration
- Collect information from partners
- Add information to database for our Lyst Concierge Service (LCS)
- Set up taxes and shipping, set up store pages, etc.
- Set commission rates
- Test orders on partner sites
- Help to monitor failed orders on LCS, mainly due to incorrect shipping and promo updates
- Help with customer service requests (incorrect product data, identifying bad merges, dropping items, etc.)
- Help with other ad-hoc projects, as needed
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Very organised and able to prioritise, as you will be involved in various different projects at the same time
- A quick learner and comfortable with technology
- A great communicator with good people skills