Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
We are looking for a BI Data Analyst to join our BI and Strategy team.
We record nearly 100 million lines of data a day just from the website interactions, and we need you to help us make sense of it and deliver the insights that will help answer commercial questions we face every day.
In this role you will join our team of Product Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists and data engineers and work hand in hand with them to deliver reports and analysis to a huge range of internal stakeholders. Your role will be varied and challenging and it includes:
- Assisting others in the company run data queries using our internal BI tool, Looker, and helping them to understand the results.
- Mining and presenting Web Analytics data to understand likely causes for changes in revenue on the site.
- Tracking, identifying issues, and advising Product Managers and Digital Marketing teams on what changes to make to campaigns or products in advance of trends becoming problems.
- Running A/B and Multivariate tests to analyse the performance of various products.
- Help us to understand the profitable and less profitable sections of the website.
- Analysing patterns behind fashion sales (possibly some predictive modelling).
- Estimating likely returns from changes in strategy.
- You'll enjoy a good level of autonomy and be comfortable taking the initiative to find solutions when product feature data indicates a downturn.
- You'll ideally have studied a highly numerate degree - although this is not a necessity if you have great commercial experience.
- You'll be comfortable with an advanced level of Excel / SQL and maybe you'll have dabbled with Python / R in your own time as an added bonus, but certainly not necessary.
- You'll be comfortable using BI tools like GA Premium, Looker, or Tableau.
- You'll be a great communicator, comfortable working directly with engineers, product teams, marketing groups, partnerships teams and more in your current role.
- You'll know how to best prioritise your problems in order to focus on the biggest issues.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage our teams to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.