Lyst is looking for a junior fashion copywriter to join the Organic Acquisition team. As part of your role, you’ll be tasked with ensuring that the spelling, grammar and tone of voice is correct for all product descriptions.
- Subbing exceptional, customer-focused product descriptions across a large number of product ranges, ensuring every description follows the Lyst tone of voice and style guide.
- Proactively seeking out new areas of the website which need updating, and then working to amend and upload content to the website.
- Working closely with the copy team and internal teams to scale our content production.
- Proofreading content across our shop and trend pages
- Excellent written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative and imaginative.
- An understanding of SEO and can write copy which will help increase natural search rankings.
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational and project management skills.
- The ability to proofread and edit large volumes of content, with consistent high quality