Product Manager - Seek
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
The Seek Squad is part of our Marketplace Tribe, whose mission is to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion from our partners through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
Seek aims to help our users find what they're looking for amongst our vast inventory so you will be building products that leverage our inventory to ensure customers find and interact with the fashion they want. The Seek Squad consists of a cross functional team of product, design, data scientists and front-end and backend engineers.
Here at Lyst we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our Data Science team on Search and Recommendations. They're leaders in the field of image recognition, search and recommendations and we need you to take their research and work with our commercial teams to deliver great products that revolutionise search at Lyst.The importance of this position and freedom that comes with it is fairly exceptional; our Data Science team are responsible for the fashion machine-learning architectures at Lyst. Their services are the most called microservices across Lyst, allowing us to search 40 million images in < 100ms via the deep learning models we've built.
We need someone commercially minded, comfortable dealing with problems at a huge level of scale in the field of data science implementation who is known for their execution abilities.
You'll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion!
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of using deep learning models.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.