Product Manager - Search
Here at Lyst we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more.
To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our Data Science team on Search and Recommendations.
They're leaders in the field of image recognition, search and recommendations and we need you to take their research and work with our commercial teams to deliver great products that revolutionise search at Lyst.
The importance of this position and freedom that comes with it is fairly exceptional; our Data Science team are responsible for the fashion machine-learning architectures at Lyst. Their services are the most called microservices across Lyst, allowing us to search 40 million images in < 100ms via the deep learning models we've built.
You will be helping us to expand our search and recommendations offerings by working tightly in cross functional teams with our engineering and partnerships teams.
We need someone commercially minded, comfortable dealing with problems at a huge level of scale in the field of data science implementation who is known for their execution abilities.
You'll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion!
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of using deep learning models.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage engineers to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.