Product Director - Demand
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
Our investors have previously invested in companies including Facebook, Dropbox, Slack, Spotify, Etsy, Kayak & Deliveroo.
We are looking for an experienced Product Director to oversee and drive the concept and long-term vision for growth marketing at Lyst, helping guide and develop several Product Managers along the way.
Your main project will be to work on the conception and delivery of a technical infrastructure to manage and run growth efforts efficiently on a global scale, enabling us to handle the information architecture for all users of Lyst, logged in or not.
You'll be part of our Demand leadership group, working with our team of product managers, engineers, data scientists and digital marketeers in a cross-functional group to define and deliver the end-to-end product lifecycle for customer centric marketing automation. You'll be responsible for working with the team on the vision, managing the roadmap, development, iteration and maintenance of a platform that sits at the heart of Lyst's growth as an online retailer.
You'll be a data-driven, commercial and visionary Product Director, with a clear sense of great ways to build products people love. You'll love getting into the thick of testing and analytics, be comfortable with the worlds of SEO, SEM, Display, DSPs and more and want to dream up new ways Lyst's marketing could build upon the current success to create products our users adore.
You'll have a lot of freedom and autonomy to define what these paths may look like and access to a great team to work on them with.
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of in-house technology.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You'll know what it takes and have experienced launching complex products in the gaming / banking / or consultancy sectors.
- We foresee this candidate coming from a top level consultancy, maybe with experience in investment banking or HFT or AdTech, with the capabilities to drive highly complex products to market with a resolute commercial vision.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage engineers to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.