Lyst is looking for an HR Generalist to support the operations team and look after the amazing people who work at Lyst. In this role you will be responsible for designing, implementing and improving processes and initiatives in order to facilitate scaling up the business past the startup stage in people, processes and culture. You will be supported by an operations team with experts across finance, legal, facilities management and talent acquisition, allowing you to concentrate on all aspects of life at Lyst.
As our HR professional, solely focused on this area, you will:
- Champion Lyst cultural values and seek to support team development
- Take responsibility for devising and implementing all employee H&S policies and procedures
- Use our online HR platform to manage time off, sick leave and all day-to-day HR admin. Analyse this information to provide insight into how Lyst can improve the employee experience
- Co-ordinate six monthly reviews and develop and improve these processes
- Devise and manage a professional development programme for all employees
- Manage workplace disputes and issues
- Oversee on-boarding of new hires
- Manage termination processes for leavers
- Manage all employee files
In this role we are looking for an amazing people person who loves working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and being surrounded by smart, passionate people. You will have previous experience working in an HR role and understand the fine balance that HR manages between protecting both the business and its employees. You will love developing processes that make things easier. Ideally you will have an understanding of technology companies, previous experience in a fast growth business and in a stand-alone HR role. CIPD qualification would be great, as would a human resources focused degree, but your passion for HR and our brand will be key to your success in this role.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.