Product Manager - Growth
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Product Owner to drive the concept and long-term vision for growth marketing at Lyst.
Your main project will be the conception and delivery of a technical infrastructure to manage and run these programs efficiently on a global scale, enabling us to handle the information architecture for all users of Lyst.
You'll be working with our team of engineers, data scientists and digital marketeers in a cross-functional group to define and deliver the end-to-end product lifecycle for customer centric marketing automation. You'll be responsible for working with the team on the vision, managing the roadmap, development, iteration and maintenance of a platform that sits at the heart of Lyst's growth as an online retailer.
You'll be a data-driven PM, who loves getting into the thick of testing and analytics, is comfortable with the worlds of SEO, SEM, Display, DSPs and more and wants to think about new ways Lyst's marketing could build upon the current success to create products our users love.
These projects could range from test and learn initiatives for our landing pages, to the utilisation of our search platform and huge data sets to drive customers to the right products at the right time in new and interesting ways.
You'll have a lot of freedom and autonomy to define what these paths may look like and access to a great team to work on them with.
- You will be a growth minded product manager, capable of understanding the speed of decision making required in a high growth company.
- You will be both commercial and technical in background - able to understand mixed concepts and explain limitations between the teams of both marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become leaders in terms of in-built technology.
- You will have a passion for taking on a wide variety of projects at once, balancing the rapid release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You'll know what it takes and have experienced launching complex products in the Ecommerce / AdTech / gaming / banking / or consultancy sectors.
- We foresee this candidate coming from a top level consultancy, maybe with experience in investment banking or HFT or AdTech, with the capabilities to drive highly complex products to market with a resolute commercial vision.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage engineers to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.