Product Manager - Mobile
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Product Owner to drive the concept and long-term vision for mobile commerce at Lyst.
You will be working alongside some of London’s top designers, data scientists and our superb team of engineers as part of a team to build a mobile platform that leverages our gigantic data sets to provide an immersive and engaging user experience. The future of our mobile platform will be in your hands - from the conception and delivery of new features and apps for android, to the continued iterations on our user experience. You'll also be responsible for mentoring and guiding the wider mobile team.
You'll be working on:
- Defining and delivering the product roadmap: requirements gathering, user testing, design, planning, measuring and optimising performance for our iOS app.
- Designing and building a fully automated and data driven internal system that allows us to understand user behaviour on our apps. From A/B testing triggers and signals to working with our search and personalisations team on keyword/product trend data, there will be many small, yet varied tooling products to build into our platform.
- R&D projects around user retention - monitoring interactions to understand and hypothesise around new ways of retaining customers outside of Email marketing.
- Semantic and textual inference problems with our Data Science team to help us put the right products in front of the right people at the right time.
- Helping our app sit as a leading light when it comes to ecommerce on mobile. You'll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility to define the direction this might be.
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of in-house technology.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You'll know what it takes and have experienced launching complex products in the gaming / banking / or consultancy sectors.
- We foresee this candidate coming from a top level consultancy, maybe with experience in investment banking or HFT or AdTech, with the capabilities to drive highly complex products to market with a resolute commercial vision.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage engineers to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.