Senior Product Designer
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
Our investors have previously invested in companies including Facebook, Dropbox, Slack, Spotify, Etsy, Kayak & Deliveroo.
We are looking for a designer to join our product and engineering teams to create products that communicate our vision and help people shop from over 11,000 designers and 8M products.
As a designer at Lyst, you will work closely with product managers and engineers within small project driven cross-functional teams. You will be in charge of design from concept all the way to delivery and execution. You will have a strong aesthetic sense, an intuitive understanding of interface design, and be comfortable taking a lead on large projects.
You will have the chance to not only shape the product roadmap but also involve yourself in any other areas of the business (whether that’s user testing, engineering or anything else). You will be a generalist, curious of how things work, and Lyst will help you learn and do new things beyond design.
For this role, we're looking for someone who will:
- Have hands-on experience building digital products, and working directly with engineers & product managers.
- Have great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas/problems.
- Be commercially aware – to be able to design solutions that strike a good balance of effort vs. reward: have the ability to consider the impact of a design when planning within a team.
- You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days over Christmas, so a total of 29 days + bank holidays!
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage the team to attend events.
- Learning and Development - From Python to SEO, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed. Each team also has a training budget to help cover any external courses.
- A clothing allowance - we’re a fashion company and you’ll get an allowance to spend on goodies from Lyst
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved
- Health and Wellness is also important to us and we put on regular yoga classes, have football and netball teams and encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Pension; up to 3% matched contribution.