Talent Acquisition Partner
Lyst is the largest fashion search platform in the world. In the last year, over 80 million shoppers used the platform, which in the last twelve months launched localised experiences in 14 countries including France, Germany, Russia and Japan. Lyst brings together an unparalleled inventory of 5 million products from 12,000 partners ranging from Gap to Gucci.
Established in 2010 and with a team of around 140 engineers, product designers, product managers, marketeers, stylists and more, we are serving both our customers as well as our brand partners with every feature we build.
We’re looking for Talent Acquisition Advisor with experience of working in a fast-paced, target driven environment. The suitable candidate will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals across the business.
Ensuring that Lyst has the right people in the business is critical to our company mission and our forecasted growth plans. This vacancy plays an important role in supporting a consistent and effective talent function across our business. The TA Advisor will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused talent acquisition team based in London.
- Directly responsible for delivering on full life cycle recruitment for all roles within Lyst, particularly in engineering and product
- Complex stakeholder management -consulting with the business using diplomacy and discretion to facilitate a matching of candidate skillset to appropriate team
- Develop sourcing strategies to uncover new candidate channels/sources (utilising meet-ups, events and conferences)
- Take a proactive approach to talent pipeline, by actively networking, headhunting and obtaining referrals across the business
- Effectively manage the recruitment advertising across online platforms, whilst ensuring we are targeting a diverse range of candidates
- Promote data integrity on our ATS Workable and keep up to date records of candidate activity
- Consistently ensure an impeccable candidate experience across interview and offer stage
- Champion Lyst’s employer brand and culture together with Communications and TA team
You will already be a proven technology talent acquisition consultant ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience. A proactive approach to sourcing will be second nature to you and you will be expected to demonstrate considerable skill using a variety of sourcing tools to uncover great candidates. Feeling excitement when you find a passive candidate and manage them through to accepting a job you know they will love, is something you continue to take pride in. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and flourish in a target-driven environment.
You recognise the value of relationships and the importance of quickly building rapport and trust with hiring managers/stakeholders. You manage your time well, effectively balancing the discipline of dedicated sourcing time with time away from your desk meeting and integrating with the wider business.
You understand that good recruitment is process-driven and that adherence to good practise will greatly enhance chances of success. You know that recruitment can often be difficult and frustrating so resilience and a positive/can do attitude are essential.
You are disciplined in candidate management, skilled in asking the right questions and understand the power of influence and negotiation. You hold yourself and others to account in best practise around this.
- You get a total of 29 days holiday per year in addition to public holidays
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1500 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality on your first day, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- Free weekly food and drinks!
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved