Partner Growth EU Coordinator
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size, at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Coordinator for the UK to join Partner Growth Squad, whose mission is to create solutions for our retail partners to better support their business needs and drive more sales.
This position is responsible for managing our smaller partner relationships to ensure up-time and where possible, implement key optimisations to drive growth and overall partner performance. You will be the go-to person for a range of retailers with the aim to assist in troubleshooting any issues, provide sales and data insights into performance, and be the internal advocate for their requests.
For this role, we are looking for:
- Experience in a fast-growing company, ideally at an affiliate marketing network or agency, or managing affiliate marketing for a retailer
- Self-starters who thrive while working independently as well as contributing to team goals
- Excellent client management skills as you will be managing complex relationships of varying size
- Exceptional written and verbal skills as well as presentation experience - you will be selling new products to our partners so you must be comfortable negotiating with senior level partners
- Great organisational and process management skills to manage and prioritise a range of requests from numerous partners at one time
- Strong analytical skills to develop regular reporting on sales trends and performance insights
- Experience using Excel, Looker, or other analytics tools
- Confident learning new technical concepts and systems
- A love (or at least high regard) for fashion
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.