Outreach Manager (SEO)
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As an Outreach Manager, you will join the SEO Squad within the Demand Tribe, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. Your role will centre on building awareness and domain authority through prospecting and outreach to relevant media partners, publishers and the blogger community.
- Lead outreach strategies to improve brand visibility within organic search.
- Prospect relevant websites and blogs on a large scale.
- Craft pitches for journalists and bloggers in a succinct and creative manner.
- Carry out detailed link analysis and qualification projects (in order to identify who we should be working with)
- Perform competitor research with regard to link building techniques and strategies, feeding back to the wider team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the correlation between search engine visibility and traffic, while executing to influence this relationship.
- Support the Digital PR team across creative and outreach campaigns, participating in creative sessions to help concept and deliver projects.
- Work alongside internal teams including Content, Brand, Social and Product to ensure that on-site editorial content is optimised for organic pickup.
- Experience running link building and outreach campaigns that have resulted in quantifiable success.
- Solid knowledge of search engine ranking factors as well as Google’s Webmaster guidelines.
- Experience with web analytics platforms and SEO technology and tools.
- Experience using advanced functions in Excel.
- Strong communication, project and time management skills.
- Growth minded; the ability to analyse and understand fluctuations in traffic and revenue, and get to ‘why’, fast.
- Comfortable racing towards targets, delivering work you’re truly proud of and motivating others in the process.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- Clothing benefit! We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards! You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays!
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved