Customer Care Agent
We're looking for a passionate Customer Care agent to join our team at Lyst. We believe that every customer is different and we want their shopping experience to be personal and unique. This position requires you to take ownership of this business area and deliver exceptional customer service, which is pivotal to the success of the business.
This will be a 3-month fixed-term contract, starting from November.
- Being the first point of contact for customers contacting the website, ensuring all communication is answered within hours where possible.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries; stock availability, deliveries, failed orders.
- Advising customers on retailers' return policies.
- Updating customers on their orders status.
- Manually processing customer orders.
- Flagging technical issues or price/image discrepancies on the website to the relevant team.
- Liaising with our partner retailers to ensure customers' complaints have a suitable resolution.
- Respond to any customer complaints from the site; ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered every time and liaising with the Customer Care Team Leader to investigate any recurrent technical issue.
- Supporting our international team with various escalated issues.
- Working on additional projects contributing to our company values.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
The ideal applicant will have either retail, e-commerce, luxury, fashion or similar background however, candidates with excellent writing skills and customer service skills will be also considered. In return we offer a highly creative, flexible environment, fun activities, and the opportunity to try out new things.
- Good IT skills, comfortable with Mac and, if possible, experience with Zendesk
- Positive, can-do attitude and approach to day-to-day challenges.
- Creative and willing to bring new ideas to the table as we will be working on new projects.
- Resourceful and able to work with limited supervision and able to use personal initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident with the ability to deliver dazzling customer service by email.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.