Content Marketing Executive
Global fashion search platform Lyst is a technology platform that connects millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams. In this role you’d be joining the Activist squad; a team of multi-disciplined marketers responsible for delivering impactful, global communications campaigns.
You will be working within our organic team as a Content Marketing Executive. This team sits in the demand tribe whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally.
Your role will centre on building the brand and digital awareness as well as domain authority, through prospecting and outreach to relevant audiences. You will have the freedom to ideate, develop and deliver creative campaigns that build links and authority to Lyst. It’s a role that combines both creativity and execution of ideas.
You will work closely, and be supported by others in the communications team on both individual campaigns and team campaigns.
- Generate and manage creative ideas / initiatives that will deliver authority to Lyst
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create content campaigns
- Prospect relevant websites and audiences for campaigns that will inform the outreach approach for each campaign
- Perform industry and competitor research with regard to content, feeding back to the wider team
- Maintain key documents that we use across the teams; link tracking, finance management, campaign plans, reporting and testing insights
- Support the wider organic team across creative and outreach campaigns, content generation and participating in creative sessions to help deliver projects
- Creative: You are a creative thinker, able to come up with, validate and execute ideas for campaigns that will deliver the most authority to Lyst
- Collaborative: You understand how to work collaboratively with others in order to achieve the best results
- Hands-on approach: You will have prioritisation skills and a good ability to project manage campaigns from ideation through to execution
- Communication skills: You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, to deliver campaigns
- Metrics driven: You will need to maintain key documents used across the team, from link tracking to finance management, campaign planning, reporting and testing insights
- Content & digital understanding: You have an interest in content, trend forecasting as well as the media landscape
- Cultural fit: You will be a strong fit for Lyst’s culture - being smart, humble and thriving in a culture of real ownership and creativity. You will relish being part of a team and excited about joining a fast-growing company
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.