Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our BI and Analytics team.
We record nearly 100 million lines of data a day just from the website interactions, and we need you to help us make sense of it and deliver the insights that will help answer commercial questions we face every day.
In this role, you will join our cross-functional team of Product Managers, Analysts and Data Engineers and work hand in hand with them to deliver reports and analysis to a huge range of internal stakeholders. Your role will be varied and challenging and it includes:
- Support teams by running data queries using our internal BI tool, Looker Upskill individuals/teams and help them to understand the results.
- Analyse our Web Analytics data and provide insights on the likely causes for changes in performance
- Help us to understand the profitable and less profitable sections of the website and estimate likely returns from changes in strategy.
- Deliver ad hoc and BAU reports and field queries on them from internal stakeholders.
- You'll ideally have studied a highly numerate degree - although this is not a necessity if you have great commercial experience.
- Experience in analysing large, complex data sets and producing clear actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Professional experience using an advanced level of Excel and SQL to manipulate large data sets.
- Expertise in a BI tool (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or equivalent).
- A great communicator, comfortable working directly with engineers, product teams, marketing groups and partnerships teams.
- Ability to prioritise your problems in order to focus on the biggest issues.
- You'll be able to spot opportunities to automate repetitive tasks.
We're going to look after you, and offer:
- Generous salary
- Private Healthcare by Vitality — your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension — up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays — it's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Your conference tickets are paid for — we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare — Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.