Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world's leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LMVH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
We are now looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to provide financial and administrative services, and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts. You will also work with internal and external partners to identify areas in the payment process where we can affect change and improve overall debt recovery.
This is a 3-month contract initially, with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
- Collect, record and process payments
- Collect data and prepare weekly metrics such as debtor reports and cash controls
- Investigate and resolve partner queries
- Maintain and improve a debt recovery system
- Assisting with the month end close, including ownership of expenses and credit cards
- Booking supplier invoices and completing weekly payment runs
- Communicate with retailers via phone and email
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Part-Qualification in Accounting - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry-specific experience (desirable)
- Experience in a similar Accounts Assistance role (desirable)
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests
- Company pension
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- 29 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Friday drinks on Lyst!