VP of Partnerships
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and highly driven VP of Partnerships based in our London office. You will be a Lead for the Supply Tribe whose key focus is growing, retaining, and delivering value for our partners providing the best products for our global customer.
This is a highly influential role within Lyst - you will be part of the leadership team and will report directly to our Chief Partnerships Officer. You will be managing a team in the US and UK, and will work closely with the rest of the Tribe and other internal teams. Not only will you assist with developing the strategy for the Partnerships team, you will be a hands-on and highly visible relationship builder and team leader. As a passionate coach and mentor, you will build, train and motivate our Partner Growth squad to create a world-class Partnerships organisation.
We are creating dedicated tools and services to make our commercial relationship more successful. This might include things like a new reporting Analytics and Account management dashboard for smaller partners, a trading desk, an open API and merchandising and inventory management. Experience with these tools and how they can be utilised at Lyst is essential for success in this role.
For this role you will need:
- Significant leadership and management experience of a geographically diverse team ideally from the travel vertical. Fashion experience is not necessary but an interest and love of fashion is preferred.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering impactful results.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation & negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with keen attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Flexibility - the product is likely to change and improve all the time and you have to feel comfortable with that.
- Availability to travel - as you will be managing a team based in NYC you will need to have the ability to travel often to ensure they are getting face to face mentoring.
- Entrepreneurial ability to work with and be responsive to global team in different time zones.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced results oriented and dynamic startup environment.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- Clothing benefit! We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards! You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays!
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved