Communication Lead - Italy
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
You will join a brand new team within Lyst, in charge of launching Lyst in new markets - Lyst’s International team. As the Communication Lead for your market, your role will be instrumental in driving Lyst’s expansion success as you will be responsible for building awareness of the Lyst brand and growing visibility of the Lyst’s website in your local market.
Working closely with Lyst’s central Comms team, you’ll be participating in creative sessions to deliver local hero campaigns that bring the Lyst brand to life within our brand guidelines. You will find and create your own exciting fashion stories and proactively seek out the most impactful opportunities to deliver communication campaigns that introduce and explain Lyst to a new local audience. Working with local publishers to deliver significant press coverage, you will work towards building Lyst’s website visibility via getting valuable links back to Lyst.it to increase Lyst’s domain authority.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’re excited about joining a new team and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You love racing towards challenging targets, delivering impactful work you’re truly proud of, and motivating others in the process.
- You’re a creative thinker, able to come up with, validate and execute smart ideas for campaigns that will deliver the most authority to Lyst.
- You’re a passionate brand builder, always thinking about how best to introduce and explain Lyst to new customers.
- You’re a proven linkbuilder, with an understanding of which links are most valuable and how to go about securing them.
- You have in depth knowledge of local talking points and media landscape, and the outreach techniques that work best in your market.
- Ideally, you will have existing relationships with key press in the fashion/lifestyle/news space in your market, or experience pitching to key media.
- You have basic experience with web analytics platforms and SEO technology and tools.
- Metrics driven; you’ll need to maintain key documents that we use across the teams, from link tracking to finance management, campaign planning, reporting and testing insights.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.