Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Office Manager on a few different projects, which could range from:
- Managing multiple channels of communication and requests from staff.
- Meeting room management
- Being the focal point of the office
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging refreshments, to supply staff with free food and drink
- Passion for green initiatives, reducing waste and ensuring Lyst scales in a sustainable fashion.
- Arranging drinks for 'desk beers' every Friday
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Organising and liaising with contractors
- Overseeing facilities helpdesk
- Helping to organise events
- Reviewing suppliers to ensure we are achieving value for money
- Helping with the on-boarding of new staff
- Arranging football and yoga for staff
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Able to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Similar experience in fast paced environment, preferably in the tech sector.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- Clothing benefit! We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards! You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays!
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved