Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Business Intelligence at Lyst
Finance and Business Intelligence touches every part of the business. Their mission is to ensure that the business has the information and monetary resources to operate and grow profitably, maximising revenue and controlling costs in an “IPO ready” finance environment.
As a Data Analyst at Lyst you’ll work closely with multiple areas of the business to offer insights and guidance through well executed reporting and accurate and exact data. Lyst runs on data so your efforts will be at the heart of our decision making.
- Some SQL savviness! Experience in a business setting is great, but new graduates who have used/learned/taught themselves SQL will be considered.
- An ability to advise on efforts related to complex reporting projects, gathering additional information when needed.
- An ability to learn quickly to understand the drivers behind requests for reports from all parts of the business.
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail and the ability to present and influence.
- A love of data and how Lyst can use their data to make changes to better understand and help our customers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, particularly in complex technical situations.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
- A couple years of business experience and an understanding of ecommerce is nice to have, but not required.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.