Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
The App Squad is part of our Marketplace Tribe, whose mission is to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion from our partners through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
As Mobile QA you will:
- Write test plans throughout the development lifecycle
- Update test cases every release
- Execute planned and exploratory testing as the needs of the project require
- Regression test during new releases
- Log and track bugs through to resolution
- Work closely with developers
- Work in an agile cross functional team
- Write test reports for the team
- Write automation test scripts using Appium or Selenium Web Driver
- iOS native app testing experience
- Exposure to Agile testing experience
- Strong experience of API Testing
- Experience with tools like Jira
- Experience of the test lifecycle including test plans and test cases
- ISEB Testing Certificate or similar
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $2000 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.