Senior BI Analyst
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
This role will join the BI & Data Analytics team at Lyst and is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a Lead role. Reporting to the VP of Data Analytics & BI, this role involves working with our vast data set, analysing current performance, budgeting and forecasting, and supporting the business in ad hoc issues and projects, as well as managing the regular pulse reporting.
- Manage a team of 2 BI Analysts to deliver, improve and automate our regular reports.
- Act as key point of contact for the C-suite for insights on company performance and detailed analysis.
- Partner with the Finance team to deliver the annual budget and any forecasts as required.
- Partner with the Analytics team to maintain data quality across the business
- Responsible for delivering self-service training on Looker / SQL and upskilling business owners in analysing their areas.
- Prepare insights and deep dives for Board packs
- 3+ years in a Business Intelligence function or Analyst role
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
- Strong commercial awareness and deep understanding, with the ability to translate complex data and analysis into easy to understand insights
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and leading analysis with a hypothesis lead approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to manage and motivate a small team, and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders, including very senior levels
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills with a drive for delivering actionable insights
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.