Product Director - Demand
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As a Product Director at Lyst, you will be one of the Leads for the Demand Tribe, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. You will work with our team of product managers, engineers, data scientists and digital marketeers in a cross-functional group to define and deliver the end-to-end product lifecycle for customer centric marketing automation. You'll be responsible for working with the team on the vision, managing the roadmap, development, iteration and maintenance of a platform that sits at the heart of Lyst's growth as an online retailer.
You'll be a data-driven, commercial and visionary Product Director, with a clear sense of great ways to build products people love. You'll love getting into the thick of testing and analytics, be comfortable with the worlds of SEO, SEM, Display, DSPs and more and want to dream up new ways Lyst's marketing could build upon the current success to create products our users love.
You'll have a lot of freedom and autonomy to define what these paths may look like and access to a great team to work with.
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations to everyone in the business.
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of in-house technology.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You'll know what it takes and have experienced launching complex products in the gaming, banking, or consultancy sectors.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.