Partner Growth Coordinator
Partner Growth Coordinator
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size, at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Coordinator for the UK to join Partner Growth Squad, whose mission is to create solutions for our retail partners to better support their business needs and drive more sales.
This position is responsible for managing our smaller partner relationships to ensure up-time and where possible, implement key optimizations to drive growth and overall partner performance. This includes but is not limited to ownership of technical partner support, the technical integration of new partners and working with other departments to facilitate technical and logistical requests. You will be the go-to person for a range of retailers with the aim to assist in troubleshooting any issues, provide sales and data insights into performance, and be the internal advocate for their requests.
For this role, we are looking for:
- Excellent client management skills, ideally in affiliates or other fast-growing companies
- Experience or a strong interest in the technical integration of new partners
- You will manage a range of complex relationships of varying size and will need to have great organizational skills to manage it all
- Comfort learning new technical concepts and systems
- Strong analytical skills to help you develop regular reporting on sales trends and performance insights for your partners
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and presentation experience. You will be selling new products to our partners so you must be comfortable negotiating with even senior level partners
- Experience in Excel, Looker, or other analytics tools
- Self-starters who thrive while working independently
- Ideally experience in an affiliate marketing network or agency, or managing affiliate marketing performance for a retailer
- A love (or at least high regard) for fashion
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Build your own profile and skills. Lyst is a company that will encourage and support you to get involved in the wider community. Events like FOSDEM, JS Conf, LNUG are regular occurrences on our calendar.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.