Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a Display Specialist to join our newly formed Demand Tribe, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. You will be running high-performance global campaigns for one of the most competitive and exciting players in the world of fashion e-commerce. Lyst spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a month across the full range of paid media channels (Google, Bing, Social, etc), and you will be in charge of planning, executing and measuring digital media campaigns for programmatic display, social & mobile ads, and retargeting activity.
- Plan, execute and measure digital media campaigns for programmatic display, Facebook ads, mobile ads, and retargeting activity.
- Manage the tracking and trafficking of display ad.
- Take ownership of large projects that encompass several departments across the company.
- Analyse results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in creative briefing.
- Keep up-to-date on new developments in the digital marketing space, and actively embrace opportunities to further the growth of the team.
- A knowledge of tags, pixels and ad serving in order to track campaigns effectively.
- Relevant Digital Marketing / SEM experience (ideally in e-commerce or competitive online industry).
- Strong Paid Search knowledge, with a desire to learn more.
- Experience working with large budget international display campaigns, within an ROI focused environment.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with raw data.
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside other departments.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.