Senior iOS Engineer
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
The App Squad is part of our Marketplace Tribe, whose mission is to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion from our partners through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join us currently and help Lyst build and grow our product for iOS platform. You will work closely with our current engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to develop new product features and help us execute our product strategy.
You will be working as part of a team to build a mobile platform that leverages our gigantic data sets to provide an immersive and engaging user experience.
Deep knowledge in Swift and iOS ecosystem (XCode, iOS SDK)
Proven experience working in published apps fully built in Swift.
- Working through the entire app lifecycle: design, code, test, release
- Working in an agile environment (Scrum), Atlassian suite
- Working with Continuous Delivery tools (Fastlane, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Using analytics tools
- Using dependency managers ( Cocoapods, Carthage )
- Not required but... Knowledge of Ruby and Python would be really appreciated
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.