Product Manager - Retention
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Here at Lyst, we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for a Product Manager to help deliver a compelling and sticky member experience.
You will be part of the Retention squad in the Demand Tribe, whose focus is on growing WAUs and user revenue by improving member retention and engagement. The squad consists of a cross-functional team of product, design, front- and back-end engineers, domain experts and works autonomously.
You will take responsibility for an area of the retention strategy and will work with VP, Customer Retention to define strategy, roadmap and KPI’s, working with the rest of the squad to ensure targets are hit. This is a great opportunity to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, high-growth area of the business.
- We need someone commercially and creative minded, comfortable dealing with problems at a huge level of scale.
- You will have good product management skills
- You have a good technical understanding - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers
- A good understanding of retention tactics/channels and the space in general
- You'll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion
- You prefer lean vs agile (iteration is your salvation, passion to be effective, eliminate waste and deliver fast)
- You’re very comfortable with product analytics, but can also look at the bigger picture
- You will be growth-minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business
- You’re analytical, opinionated and humble
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.