International Supply Coordinator
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As International Supply Coordinator, you’ll be joining a new Tribe within Lyst whose mission is to launch Lyst’s services in new markets (starting with France, Germany, Italy and Spain) and enable more and more new customers to discover our platform in their local language.
You will report to the Director of International and assist with managing our smaller local partner relationships in new markets, working closely with the Supply Tribe. You will be the go-to person for a range of partners to assist in onboarding and day-to-day operational support of retailers in our new markets, troubleshooting any technical issues, providing sales and data insights into performance and working with other departments to facilitate technical and logistical requests.
A large part of the role is also around research and data analysis to support the planning of new markets for Lyst. This could be looking at the best-selling designers in a certain country, finding out the most widely-used search engine, or researching the level of English as a second language.
You will also be responsible for weekly internal reporting for the Tribe, as well as testing of the new sites and ad-hoc administrative support where necessary. We are a small team and you will also be involved in wider exciting initiatives, such as assisting with building out new commercial models. Lyst offers a fast-paced work environment, and the product and tools are likely to change and improve all the time - we are looking for someone who is adaptable and understands we are working towards a collective goal.
This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven new team working to deliver growth for Lyst across a wide range of international markets.
- Comfortable learning new technical concepts and systems
- Self-starter, who thrives whilst working independently
- Experience or a strong interest in the technical integration of partners
- Solid understanding of affiliate marketing, attribution models, and other performance marketing metrics would be a plus
- Excellent client management skills, ideally in affiliates or other fast-growing companies
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail to produce meticulous accurate reporting
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- You will manage a range of complex relationships of varying size and will need to have great organizational skills to manage it all
- A love (or at least high regard) for fashion
- Fluency in German, Italian, French or Spanish a plus
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.