Account Executive - UK & EU
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for an Account Executive for the UK and EU to join our Partnerships team. You will be joining the Partnership Development Squad as part of the Supply Tribe, whose mission is to design and build solutions that support our partners better and are able to drive more sales for them. In order to achieve this, we're creating dedicated tools and services to make our commercial relationship more successful. This might include things like a new reporting Analytics and Account management dashboard for smaller partners, a trading desk, an open API and merchandising and inventory management.
You will be representing some of our top tier partners in the UK and EU (Matches Fashion, Net-a-Porter, Luisa via Roma, Kering Group, etc). You'll be the go-to person for any questions or requests our Partners may have. You will report to our Senior Director for Account Management, who is based in our New York office, and will work closely with the rest of the Squad and other internal Squads, as needed.
For this role, you will ned to have:
- Client management experience in a fast-growing company - ad-tech experience is preferred but not necessary in this role, and you will need to love (or at least like) fashion
- Analytical skills - you'll be spending a lot of time looking at spreadsheets and producing reports (experience with Looker a bonus, but Excel or other BI tools also great)
- Presentation & negotiation skills - you will be selling new products to our partners so this is a must
- Organisational skills - you will be dealing with a lot of different people and need to be able to stay on top of things
- Flexibility - the product is likely to change and improve all the time and you have to feel comfortable with that
- Availability to travel - since many partners are based in Europe, you will be required to travel to their offices from time to time
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- Clothing benefit! We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards! You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays!
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In face we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved