Partner Growth Manager (UK & EU)
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Manager for the UK and EU to join our team. You will be joining the Partner Growth Squad as part of the Supply Tribe, whose mission is to design and build solutions that support our partners better and are able to drive more sales for them. In order to achieve this, we're creating dedicated tools and services to make our commercial relationship more successful. This might include things like a new reporting Analytics and Account management dashboard for smaller partners, a trading desk, an open API and merchandising and inventory management.
You'll be the go-to person for any questions or requests our Partners may have. You will report to our Senior Director for Account Management, who is based in our New York office, and will work closely with the rest of the Squad and other internal Squads, as needed.
- Excellent client management skills, ideally in affiliates or other fast-growing companies
- A love (or at least high regard) for fashion
- Strong analytical skills to help you develop regular reporting on sales trends and performance insights for your partners
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and presentation experience. You will be selling new products to our partners so you must be comfortable negotiating with even senior level partners
- Experience in Excel, Looker, or other BI and analytics tools
- Self-starters who thrive while working independently
- You will manage a range of complex relationships of varying size and will need to have great organizational skills to manage it all
- As a fast-paced work environment, the product and tools are likely to change and improve all the time - we are looking for someone who is adaptable and understands we are working towards a collective goal
- Since many partners are based in Europe, you will be required to travel to their offices from time to time to meet face-to-face
- Comfort learning new technical concepts and systems
- Solid understanding of affiliate marketing, attribution models, and other performance marketing metrics
- Experience in an affiliate marketing network or agency, or managing affiliate marketing performance for a retailer
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- Clothing benefit! We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards! You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays!
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Engineering team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things they’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved