Talent Acquisiton Lead
Lyst is seeking to add a Talent Acquisition Lead to support its growing business in London.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will support in leading the talent acquisition team as well as driving delivery on hiring for the business
About the Role
Located in our London office, the TA lead will act as a senior member of the Lyst TA team.
The ideal candidate:
You will already be a proven talent acquisition consultant with a mix of agency and in-house experience. A proactive approach to sourcing will be second nature to you and you will be expected to demonstrate considerable skill using a variety of sourcing tools to uncover great candidates. Feeling excitement when you find a passive candidate and manage them through to accepting a job you know they will love is something you continue to take pride in.
You recognise the value of relationships and the importance of quickly building rapport and trust with hiring managers/stakeholders. You manage your time well, effectively balancing the discipline of dedicated sourcing time with time away from your desk meeting and integrating with the rest of the business.
You understand that good recruitment is process driven and that adherence to good practise will greatly enhance chances of success. You know that recruitment can often be difficult and frustrating so resilience and a positive/can do attitude are essential.
You are disciplined in candidate management, skilled in asking the right questions and capturing the answers on an ATS ( we use Workable ). You hold yourself and others to account in best practise around this. You take an active interest in recruiting data and its value in uncovering insights/driving efficiency for the recruiting team.
You will be seeking to gain more experience in leading a team and will be expected to support and at times deputise for the Director, TA.
- Directly responsible for delivering on full life recruitment for key roles within Lyst particularly in engineering and product
- Build relationships and partnering with business stakeholders and hiring managers
- Own all reporting metrics for the team, leading accountability for their accuracy
- Using metrics to develop insights and recruitment process improvement
- Assist Director, Talent Acquisition in mentoring and guiding the team
- Develop sourcing strategies to uncover new candidate channels/sources
- Take a demonstrably proactive approach to sourcing with proven expertise in sourcing methodology
- Help develop Lyst’s employer brand and culture
- You get a total of 29 days holiday per year.
- Company pension.
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1200 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Free food
- Friday drinks every week - free drinks and snacks!