Content Merchandising Executive
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
To create a more engaging site, with fresh content, merchandising meaningful products to users to help drive more clicks and sales. The Customer Experience tribe requires a Content merchandising Executive to support the Senior content merchandiser with the implementation and day-2-day management of the content & merchandising strategy.
As part of your role you will:
- Help to define the goals - Identify ways to segment our inventory
- Assist in creating an editorial/merchandising calendar that is most relevant to our users
- Support experiments on web & app such as exploring new feed types
- Ensure existing content & product merchandising is kept up-to-date and optimised for maximum impact (engagement, commercial etc.)
- Assist with reporting on and analysing the results
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the website & app have engaging/information-rich content that describe products/product feeds for potential customers. This will be in the form of trend pages, new feed types, other …
- Creating feeds that are relevant for our users & identify best way to communicate the content
- Defining feed creation process and editorial/merchandising calendars
- Tracking performance of the different feeds, communicating results and suggest follow-up actions
- Identifying ways to maintain the various feeds, accelerate feed creation and improve feed relevance
- Ensuring all content (promoted products etc.) is up-to-date at all times
You will have
- Experience managing & creating engaging fashion relevant content that helps selling products.
- Experience tracking & reporting on feed performance (engagement, commercial success etc)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong Fashion interest
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.