Senior Product Designer
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join the team in our London office and help create products that communicate our vision and help people shop from over 11,000 designers and 8M products.
You will work closely with Product Managers and Engineers within small project driven cross-functional teams - working together to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution.
You will be in charge of design from concept through sketches and prototypes all the way to delivery and execution. You will have a strong aesthetic sense, an intuitive understanding of interface design, and be comfortable taking a lead on large projects.
You will have the chance to not only shape the product roadmap but also involve yourself in other areas of the business (whether that’s user testing, engineering or anything else).
You will be a generalist, curious of how things work, and Lyst will help you learn and do new things beyond design.
For this role, we're looking for someone who will:
- Have hands-on experience building digital products, and working directly with Engineers & Product Managers - we need someone who loves collaborating in multidisciplinary teams.
- Have great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Have a strong online portfolio of digital products that you've designed - with a keen eye for elegant design solutions.
- Be commercially aware – to be able to design solutions that strike a good balance of effort vs. reward: have the ability to consider the impact of a design when planning within a team.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.