Product Manager - Partner Growth
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused area. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way!
We always aim to surprise and delight our customers constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager.
The importance of this position and freedom that comes with it is fairly exceptional.
You will work in a squad within the Supply Tribe, whose mission it is to acquire and retain the brands that our customers are searching for and understand what makes a partner perform well on Lyst in order to maximise the opportunities they have to be successful.
We are building a squad consisting of cross functional skills including product, front and back end engineering and account management.
You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the strategy for your product area - define and deliver high performance digital experiences. There are multiple elements to this area from building products that satisfy day to day operational needs and improving internal workflows, through to those that aim to drive performance and help grow partner performance.
- You’re comfortable with product analytics such as user / customer analytics.
- You are able to translate business needs into technical requirements with a product team.
- You have experience building successful products for multiple stakeholders (internal and external) or growing mature products, in both marketplace and B2B environments.
- You'll be comfortable working largely autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail.
- You can multitask and balance large and small initiatives against the day to day BAU maintenance of the services your squad is responsible for.
- You prefer lean vs agile (iteration is your salvation, passion to be effective, eliminate waste and deliver fast).
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers.
- You’re analytical, opinionated and humble.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.