Technical SEO Analyst
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way!
We are looking for a Technical SEO Analyst to support our organic channel growth at Lyst, and exploit the huge opportunities we see every day. Our approach is truly customer-focused and data lies at the heart of our business. We take a lean, iterative and technology focused approach to solving the problems we face. Our teams are focused on growing our business and SEO lies at the heart of our global growth strategy over the next few years. With SEO representing a significant channel for the business, we have internal analytics, engineering, PR, Content Marketing, and copywriting as a dedicated resource to continue to grow this channel.
As Technical SEO Analyst you will support the head of SEO and engineering teams with ongoing technical changes, to ensure that we continue to be at the forefront of the way people shop for fashion.
Your day to day role will include:
• Technical site audits, including clear recommendations for change
• Performing competitive analysis to help drive future Search Engine strategies.
• Ensure SEO is embedded within all aspects of our businesses.
• Advanced knowledge of any SEO crawling tool(s) (e.g. Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, OnPage.org etc.)
• A sound understanding of Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
You will be working with a passionate and expert team that loves to push the boundaries of both the fashion e-commerce space and Organic performance. You will be challenged, supported and have the opportunity to learn a lot. You will work in a fast paced, autonomous environment with like minded people who are passionate about what they do.
• Minimum 3 years of Technical SEO experience with a proven track record of working on large complex websites.
• Proven ability to work with development and engineering teams
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong data analysis skills to make data-informed suggestions and decisions (Looker + GA)
• Good technical understanding of website usability, structured data, XML sitemaps, website performance, crawl optimisation and content.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get $1500 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.