Junior PPC Account Manager
DescriptionLyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
We are looking for a Junior PPC Account Manager to join the Demand Team, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. As a Junior PPC Account Manager you will play a key role in the day-to-day management and optimisation of paid search campaigns - to drive performance in line with ROI targets. We do not expect any previous experience in this field; as a highly motivated, fast learner, with Lyst you will get the opportunity to gain deep understanding and hands-on experience working with Google Adwords, Bing Ads and other search platforms, as well as Lyst’s in-house tools. Working alongside the wider team, you will play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for Lyst across a wide range of international markets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns (technical skill not required).
- Drive Search Engine traffic across global markets through the implementation of effective and profitable campaigns.
- Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
- Maximise profitable traffic from emerging search and digital marketing formats such as product listing ads, remarketing and paid social.
- Fast learner - Paid Search / Adwords knowledge is not a prerequisite, but you will need to learn quickly on the job to be as effective as possible.
- Bachelors degree qualification or higher in highly numerate field, eg Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics etc.
- Experience working with large data sets - excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with raw data.
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.