Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
Lyst itself is divided into tribes, then into smaller product-led teams. We work in a similar way to the Spotify model, having tribes that contain small multi-disciplinary teams that have all the skills they need to deliver the team goals.
Within Lyst, the Supply tribe is responsible for working with retailers. Within Supply, the Partner Experience squad is responsible for providing partners with the tools and opportunities they need to not only provide customers with the items they are looking for but also to be able to grow and succeed on Lyst. We additionally want to ensure that our partner’s interaction with the Lyst platform is easy, seamless and without frustration.
Here at Lyst we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Product Designer to help find new opportunities for us to continuously improve the tools and insights we can provide to our partners in order for them to optimise their performance as a partner on Lyst. We want to make it easy for anyone to find the fashion they're looking for, whatever their style. We’re doing this by building a truly global fashion search platform.
To get there, we need to create experiences that are both engaging and incredibly useful.. We want to help our users and our partners in a way that no one else can. This is where you come in!
We’re looking for a product designer to join our Partner Experience squad to help us build new tools and contribute to high impact product changes that empower the success of our partners and the company.
Design at Lyst blends business realities with user insights to create experiences that help our customers and retailers, move us towards our goals and bring our vision to life.
- We’re working on A/B experiments to identify most impactful product changes so we can drive more value to the customer segments we serve.
- We look to continuously improve the tooling we provide to retailers to give them insight into their performance and the ability to act on it to achieve success.
As part of your daily role you’ll:
- Work in fast-paced, cross-functional squads with a product manager and engineers to understand the problems we are trying to solve, opportunities we aim to explore and help define the scope and requirements for a solution.
- Take a design from concepts, sketches and prototypes, all the way through to user testing and implementation.
- Understand the current design landscape, and know the right tool for the job. Whether that's sketching, Sketch, Framer, InVision, or straight-up HTML.
- Work to understand any technical limitations, whilst always pushing the team to keep one eye on the future. We want you to help us take big leaps, as well as small steps, forward.
- Know that launching is never the end of the story. You will partner with our User research team to understand how people are using your designs, and iterate until you achieve the desired outcome.
As part of a very collaborative team you’ll also:
- Be able to take the lead on design-led projects when needed.
- Have good product thinking skills, and constantly look for ways to deliver a better experience to our users and partners.
- Collaborate with other designers and user researchers in the business to ensure we are creating the most impactful products in line with our values, vision and mission.
- Be interested in shaping the way we work, the tools we use and the systems we manage. We are always looking for ways to be more fulfilled and impactful. This can mean anything from investing in a new tool, to updating our component library, or rolling out something of our own to help get the job done better.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.