VP of Data Analytics & BI
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
You will be accountable for setting the strategic direction of the BI & Data Analytics teams, enabling the business to dig deeper into our vast data set to uncover insights and trends, which can be used to adjust and set the business focus.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and mobilise value adding data analytics and business intelligence projects, including scoping, resourcing and ongoing management. (eg. identify data integrity issues and ensure they are remedied)
- Drive self-service data training, ensuring that the business owners are equipped to uncover insights in their areas, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Liaise with and manage senior stakeholders and the leadership team, communicate issues, and suggest remedial action and improvements where appropriate.
- Accountable for data integrity and quality, ensuring it is continuously maintained and improved.
- Day to day management of the BI & Analytics teams.
- Ideally 5 years in a data / analytics function
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.