Senior Product Manager - Organic Growth
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Here at Lyst we're aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly with a great experience that keeps them coming back for more. To help us continue to build this experience, we're looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager.The importance of this position and freedom that comes with it is fairly exceptional.
You will be part of a squad in the Demand Tribe, whose mission is to engage with new and existing customers and help them find and buy fashion items. The key focus for this squad is on improving the findability of items by maximising the opportunities organic traffic provides.
The squad consists of a cross functional team of product, design, front- and back-end engineers, SEO experts and any other functions we feel are important to create an autonomous team.
You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the strategy for your product area to create impactful digital experiences that will help lyst grow organic traffic. This means create a vision and roadmap, define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the success, manage the full product lifecycle (identifying organic growth experiments, defining features, writing specifications, managing the backlog and tracking metrics to ensure KPIs are met).
What we are looking for:
- We need someone commercially and creative minded, comfortable dealing with problems at a huge level of scale who is known for both their strategic as well execution abilities.
- You will have strong product management skills
- You must have experience building successful products or growing mature products (should provide biggest success). This must cover organic growth experiments, landing pages and ongoing product optimisations at scale
- You know what it takes and have experience launching complex products
- You have a good technical understanding
- A good understanding of search marketing including SEO and SEM is preferred
- You'll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion
- You can handle many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail
- You prefer lean vs agile (iteration is your salvation, passion to be effective, eliminate waste and deliver fast)
- You’re very comfortable and experienced with product analytics
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers
- You’re analytical, opinionated and humble
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.