Earned Media Executive
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
You will be working within our organic team as an Earned Media Executive within the demand squad whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels.
Your role will centre on building awareness and domain authority through prospecting and outreach to relevant audiences. You will have freedom to ideate, develop and deliver creative campaigns that drive links and authority to Lyst. It’s a role that combines both creativity and execution of ideas.
You will work closely with the other Earned Media Executives on both individual campaigns and team campaigns and supported by the wider organic team on validation of creative campaigns.
- Ability to form and validate ideas for campaigns / initiatives that will deliver authority to Lyst
- Comfortable racing towards targets, delivering work you’re truly proud of and motivating others in the process
- Ability to project manage campaigns from ideation through to execution and post campaign reporting
- Plan your time accordingly to ensure campaigns are delivered within agreed timeframes and also define plans that clearly detail the campaigns/initiatives that you will work on for any given month
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver campaigns
- Growth minded; the ability to analyse and understand fluctuations in traffic and revenue, and get to ‘why’, fast
- Basic knowledge of link building and outreach campaigns
- Basic knowledge of search engine ranking factors as well as Google’s Webmaster guidelines
- Basic experience with web analytics platforms and SEO technology and tools
- Basic experience using Excel
- Generate creative ideas that will deliver authority to Lyst
- Manage and own campaigns / initiatives that will deliver authority to Lyst
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create content campaigns
- Lead outreach strategies to improve brand visibility within organic search
- Prospect relevant websites and audiences for campaigns that will inform the outreach approach for each campaign
- Negotiate with partners, where necessary, to ensure that we are only investing in quality authority opportunities that will deliver value to Lyst
- Carry out detailed link and content analysis to help generate and validate campaign ideas
- Perform industry and competitor research with regard to link building techniques and strategies, feeding back to the wider team
- Maintain a deep understanding of the correlation between search engine visibility and traffic, while executing to influence this relationship
- Maintain key documents that we use across the teams; link tracking, finance management, campaign plans, reporting and testing insights
- Support the wider organic team across creative and outreach campaigns, content generation and participating in creative sessions to help deliver projects
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Company pension - up to 3% matching
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Transport Season ticket loans
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved